Hi All,

I am trying to install a VNP for last 3 night with no luck :)

I am using latest gentoo-sources (~x86). I enabled the IPSec in kernel and emerged super-freeswan. I am getting alot of errors while starting the ipsec. I noticed that the freeswan version in the gentoo-sources is 1.97. Also when I try to emerge freeswan or super-freeswan, it emerges the ck-sources too, I don't know why?

I emerged freeswan-1.99 ebuild and the compilation went well but now ipsec is giving error about pluto not running.

I am little confused now and want to start fresh.

Can someone help me about, which kernel to choose, how to patch the kernel for IPsec, which version of freeswan or super-freeswan to emerge etc.

I will highly appreciate that, I am getting crazy :(

Best regards,
Prabhat