Hi all gentoo'ers

I have updated to kde 3.1.4 and noticed that kde-i18n-3.1.4 was not installed.
I already had kde -i18n-en_GB-3.1.1 and koffice-i18n-en_GB-1.2.1 installed and
working.  However, checking dependencies produced the following error:
Calculating dependencies |
emerge: there are no masked or unmasked ebuilds to satisfy
"app-i18n/kde-i18n-en_GB".
 So I thought that I should remove kde-i18n-en_GB-3.1.1 and emerge
kde-i18n-3.1.4, then I noticed the following:

bash-2.05b# emerge kde-i18n
Calculating dependencies ...done!
>>> emerge (1 of 1) kde-base/kde-i18n-3.1.4 to /
 * Using the LINGUAS environment variable, you can download only
 * language packages you are interested in.  Currently you are
 * downloading all languages available.

So I stopped the emerge and tried to figure out how to set the environment
variable LINGUAS to only download and install en_GB
I cannot find any reference on the kde or the kde internationalization sites
or the gentoo site.

Any thoughts will be a help
regards
Paul

    -- This message was sent using gentoo linux and kmail --