What I have done so far is to use VMWare to download all necessary files to compile
system from stage one.
I had run bootstrap.sh script with -f ( fetchonly ) option hoping that I can compile
system later. Next
thing I need to do is to run emerge -p system -- emerge system. Will I be able to do
so if I boot with
LiveCD in the physical drive? What about chroot? So if I boot and ( as I think ) cd
/usr/portage
and run emerge from there, will I compile the rest of the system? Or do I have to do
it in wmware?
Another question. From what I understood, I don't need internet access anymore, is it
correct?
Thanks.

Walther.