I thought so too.. but that aint workin it.. I gotta look in /etc/xinetd.conf to see
if there is a only_From line in there. Redhat never put that in the default.. (but
redhat is WIDE open when you install that thing.. (pre 7 days anyways)

I just wasn't paying attention for some reason, I just know to make sure to set my
hosts.deny and hosts.allow so script kiddies will stay off my damn identd..