For my business, (I make inlaid mosaic table tops) I do some layouts
in gimp that are larger than the page my printer can handle. With
windows based apps in the past, I've been able to force say,
photoshop or autocad to print full scale resulting in the file being
printed to 2 or 4 or more pages which I can then tape together for my
full size layout. I have not been able to accomplish this in the
gimp. The print command gives me sliders and dialog boxes that will
not allow me to print at any scale that would not fit on a single
page. Does anyone know of a way around this? From a search of
gimp-user list archives, it doesn't look like this is possible but
there was a suggestion to use OpenOffice. Some pointers or ideas
would be appreciated.

--
Regards, Ernie
100% Microsoft and Intel free