Hello list, I have tried to install cloop-0.68 and got the following
error
kernel-mod
 * /usr/src/linux is a symbolic link
  * Determining the real directory of the Linux kernel source code
   * Building for Linux 2.4.21 found in /usr/src/linux
    * You have not enabled the zlib compression and/or decompression
    options
     * in your Linux kernel.
      *
       * You must configure both options to be compiled into your
       kernel; cloop
        * will not compile if the zlib options are compiled as modules

        !!! ERROR: sys-apps/cloop-0.68 failed.
        !!! Function badconfig, Line 39, Exitcode 0
        !!! (no error message)

The question I have is: Where are the zlip compression and decompression
options.  I have search all through my kernel configuration and can not
find these anyware.  I am using sys-kernel/vanilla-sources-2.4.21 for my
kernel.

Thanks in advance,

Doug