Yay!  Congrats on the hard work to the gentoo gnome guys!

> Nautilus-cd-burner is now included for those USE'ing the "cdr" flag
> allowing drag and drop burning (check out Nautilus help with F1 and then
> the "Writing CD's" topic).

What is required to allow a user to burn CDs?  I'm not sure what the
procedure to allow user access to this is for something like cdrecord
(which IIRC n-cd-burner uses in the background).

Thanks

alan

--
Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://arcterex.net