I'm trying to find out if anyone is actually using the prozilla download excellerator
for emerging
files.

Very little on Google and on the Gentoo Forums.

Wen't to Prozilla's site and checked out their list Archives and it's scarry to say
the least. It
almost looks as if the their list server has responded to the list more than list
members have
with anti-virus capture emails and tons of spam. Maybe I was looking at something old.
But I don't
really find much out on the internet regarding Prozilla and this is why I'm wondering
if anyone
actually uses it?

Thanks,
JBanks