Tried it, but was put off by two things:

1) On my 56k-dialup, it doesn't really offer any advantage,
since the limiting factor is the effective 4.5k/s maximum
download speed. All it does is split into 3 x 1.5k/s threads.

2) It takes over the console a bit in what is presumably a
curses-based colourful scheme, but I prefer something with
the simplicity of wget or scp. Maybe there's some switch to
change it but, given (1) above, I didn't hang around to find
out.

TJG