On tor, 2003-09-25 at 21:26, Kurt Lieber wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 03:46:28PM +0200 or thereabouts, Klavs Klavsen wrote:
> > All this could be resolved easily, by inserting some rewite rules in
> > apache and an output-filter in php (or apache - it too has
> > modules/features for this kinda stuff) which simply rewrites urls like:
>
> Send me some working code and we'll look at implementing it.

I have detailed what I belive should be enough here:
http://vsen.dk/simpleurls (incl. some code).

All feedback and improvements are ofcourse more than welcome :)

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.