okay, me again!
since I've installed gentoo, I've had problems with my HD. np, bought a new
one.
mobo's chipset hoverheating: no problemo: bought 2 fans.
mobo got freezed 4 times the same day: well... ok: changed cpu, changed ram,
changed mobo.
now everything (almost) is brand new! reboot. cool, everything works..
For a while. then everything gets stuck again.
I can move my mouse for a while. then everything is really stuck.
So... I've got: new ram, new hd, new motherboard, new ram....

What can I do now? Buy a new video card and hope that the problem came from
there? I've used my pc 3 years with mandrake without prolem.

I need your advice on this one! tia.

--
mathieu