yes same here, i thought it was me, time for a bug report

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 16:34, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
    I'm unable to launch any application from my drawers. When I create
a new drawer and add a launcher to it, I can use it without any problem,
but as soon as I restart X, the drawer stops working. I can expand it,
see its contents and add new launchers, but I cannot click on any of the
launchers included in the drawer nor remove them. I'm getting this
behavior since the update to Gnome 2.4. Has anybody experience this?

    Regards
    Jose