On 2 Oct 2003, at 10:06 am, Pietro Leone wrote:

Hallo, a friend of mine (a crazy one ;-) want to download for me all the
gentoo packages and put them into CD-ROMs. Is it possible? How can I use
these CDs? Portage can manage CDs as sources of packages, as apt of
Debian does? (Of course without copyng all packages into my HDD). What
is the address to use in order to download packages?

You may find this list positng from April interesting: