Hi,

I'm using a Logitech Cordless Keyboard and Cordless MouseMan Optical and
experience a similar behaviour. The mouse is very sensitive.

Found two things:

1) Put "xset m 1" in whatever start script would fit for your desktop
environment/windowmanager. I'm sure there is a file to put this before X11
starts (maybe ~/.xsession) but I never investigated further since option 2
works for me.

or
2) Changing the mouse settings in KDE:
"Control Center" -> "Peripherals" -> "Mouse" -> "Advanced" -> "Pointer
Acceleration" -> Set to "1x".

I hope this helps.

-Markus-