* Barry Marler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-10-12 11:44]:
> Also, you'd have to add a FreeBSD section.
> I seem to recall there are issues using grub to boot it.
> Better read up on that.

I would recommend having a look at the grub info manual:
% info grub

There's a section on booting FreeBSD.

I recently set up Grub to dual-boot Gentoo and NetBSD after installing
the former on my small second hard-drive that used to house another O$.

I'd recommend using Grub's tab completion to see your available options.
If it only gives you one harddrive option then you know which to use.
:-) Also, you may need to chainload FreeBSD, rather than booting
directly.

I'll send you my grub.conf when I get home.

Good luck
David