Last night I had trouble staying connected to MSN using gaim.  I also tried AMSN just
to see if it was a software issue and I had the same problem with AMSN.  Today the
problem seems to have corrected itself.  I tried gaim on two separate systems; one
with 0.70 and other with 0.71.  No problems with either one today.