Hi,

I have a strange USB/Gnome problem. It all started after reinstalling my
laptop.
If i mount my digital camera in Gnome 2.4 and browse to the folder where
the images are my laptop just freezes.

If i do the same without Gnome loaded, all works fine and i can copy the
images to the hard drive.

usb-ohci               19976   0  (unused)
ehci-hcd               15848   0  (unused)
usbcore                65088   1  [visor scanner usbserial usbmouse
printer usb- storage hid usb-ohci ehci-hcd]

hub.c: new USB device 00:03.2-1, assigned address 3
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured
USB Mass Storage device found at 3

hub.c: new USB device 00:03.2-1, assigned address 2
  Vendor: Sony      Model: Sony DSC          Rev: 4.01
WARNING: USB Mass Storage data integrity not assured

Anyone a idee
Patrick

--
Insufficient facts always invite danger.
-- Spock, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9

PGP Key: http://users.pandora.be/rivendell/marquetp.gpg
Fingerprint = 2792 057F C445 9486 F932 3AEA D3A3 1B0C 1059 273B
ICQ# 316932703
Registered Linux User #44550
http://counter.li.org