this past weekend i managed to get my epson cx5200 usb printer to print a "test" page and the cups test page from gnome. for a different reason, i had to disconnect and reconnect all of the cables on my machine. after that i have not been able to print the "test" page and cups test page. cups acts as though it has printed the page and throws no errors.

i used usbview to make sure my printer was there and it was there. i tried switching the page definitions. one of the other ones manages to print out a bunch of characters on the same line.

i'm not sure what happened because i didn't change any hardware or configurations... any ideas on why this would happen?

andrew