On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Monah Baki wrote:

> This is of topic, but I'm trying to find a embedded system with a video adapter
> (matrox or ati
> 7500 or above) to support gentoo 1.4 dedicated for streaming video. I installed
> Gentoo 1.4 on
> my 500 mhz via computer with generic trident card, customer was completely
> dissatisfied when
> viewing trailers or using codeweavers quicktime.  So if anyone has a URL I would
> really
> appreciate it.

I stumbled across this today: http://www.mini-box.com/m100.htm

I'm not sure if it's much better than what you had before, but maybe if
you ask them nicely, they can do one with a Nehemiah board, which should
have better video performance.  I don't know how the Nehemiah boards (or
any Via boards) rank in video output, though.

--
Marshal Newrock, unemployed Linux user in Lansing, MI
Caution: Product will be hot after heating