Thanks for the quick response!

I installed the binary version of 1.0.2.  I'm trying to use it under
gnome, which from what I've been reading is the problem.  Something about
the session manager?  As soon as all my processes are done I'm going to
try running it under twm to see if that's the case, but I'd rather not
have to switch to twm to use OOffice.

- Sky.