I merged the development version of fluxbox (v0.9.6) via
/usr/portage/x11-wm/fluxbox/fluxbox-0.9.6_pre9.ebuild.  I also installed the
package artwiz-fonts.  At least xfontsel can see the artwiz fonts.  However,
fluxbox is not using them.

So I'm curious if I need to indicate the location of the artwiz-fonts in some
config file.  gvim also cannot use the artwiz fonts.

In general, is there a "Gentoo X Fonts HOWTO" or similar documentation?  My
default font is a fairly small and somewhat blury sans-type font.  It was used
by MozillaFirebird (until I tweaked the settings), it's used by the gkrellm
configuration screen, it's used by xchat-2, etc.  So I'd like to make the
default something "prettier".

I'm assuming there's a fairly standard set of steps that most Gentoo folks take
to setup "nice" fonts after a fresh install.  Is this documented somewhere?

Thanks,
Matt