On Sunday 19 October 2003 06:06 pm, Collins Richey wrote:
> In an earlier thread about compiling openoffice, someone made reference to
> openoffice-ximian1.1-r1.  What is this?  Where obtainable? Why would I want
> it?

It's at http://www.breakmygentoo.net

I got it because it compiled when openoffice standard wasn't willing to.

The icons are real pretty, but I'm actually having an issue with it-

The fonts are too darn small.  Any ideas on how I might fix it?

I'm running it inside KDE, which might have something to do with it... I
started having font size issues when I hooked up monitor #2 but I unhooked
that because I decided I really didn't need 2 1600x1200 displays..  KDE fonts
are glorious, as are Gnome 2.4- Bitstream vera sans, 8 point is the only
decent size, everything else looks too zoomed in...  I have a feeling that
openoffice is using 8 point fonts, but is showing them how they should look,
whereas KDE is not showing them as they should look.

Bob Raymond

--
Linux EPoX.Linux.Raymond 2.6.0-test7-bk3 #2 Tue Oct 14 21:20:43 EDT 2003 i686
AMD Athlon(tm) processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux