On Tuesday 21 October 2003 00:58, Greg Donald wrote:
> I have been using Gentoo for about a year now on servers.  Last week I
> decided to turn my WinXP system into a dual-boot Gentoo/WinXP setup.  I've
> since been installing lots of software and customizing things.  I like to
> figure stuff out on my own if I can but I am however currently stumped with
> a TV tuner software issue.

I have a Terratec Tv+ and a cmedia 8738 based soundcard.

unmute line. Sound?
If yes, everything is fine,
else
unmute line 1. Sound?
If yes, everything is fine
else
unmute aux. Sound?
If yes, everything is fine
else
unmute cd. Sound?
If yes, everything is fine
else
stop using oos and start using alsa.

I would replace xawtv with xawdecode (it reads xawtvs config file, looks
similar, but I able to switch between mono and stereo even if v4l got loaded
in XF86Config.)

Glück Auf
Volker

--
Conclusions
 In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even