On Mon Oct 20, 2003 at 10:01:53PM -0400, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Bill,
> I use threading so I can keep track of what's interesting to me in the
> 1000+ emails I get every day. If something I'm following is not
> threaded, chances are I'll accidentally delete it because I don't have
> an infinite amount of time to sort through my mail.
>
> I imagine many people are in similar situations.

i second that.  although, at the same time i wouldn't want to discourage
users from participating, and i think donnie has tried to help jeffrey
configure his client to more <huge> list friendly.  this list really is a
monster (almost like reading through every post to the forums) .. but it's
alot of fun ;)

btw, mutt <http://www.mutt.org> rules.  peace

--
jacob[at]buildtheb0x.com | 56DE 6C58 C961 BE57 4F1F  EA67 E7E1 BFDF 2106 0288
-