it exists a itunes-like in linux. His name is rhythmbox
(http://www.rhythmbox.org/), it is in development yet, but it is
very beautiful. But on my laptop and with my configuration, he was
very unstable, maybe with you it will be not...

An other project is Music Player Daemon (MPD) (www.musicpd.org) with
a client (traymp, mpc, ...)

But if you want a playlist manager stable where you can modify
MP3tag, name, etc..., there is zynf (http://www.zinf.org/)

You cannot rip CD to MP3 or OGG but if you want, i've a script which
make this. It uses cdparanoia and lame