Thanks for your prompt reply.

The problem has partly solved now.

I can mouseover to preview sound files now but when I changed to
"View as Audio" mode and click on play buttons, the error message
"/dev/dsp in use" still pops up. In order to get this function works,
I still have to disable system sound. :(

Although, I can play sound files with xmms or other like applications,
but I just want to make full use of nautilus.

BTW, why I can't get esdsink work with gstreamer? I have merged esound
already.

Thanks again.