Mark,

Hmm, that's very interesting. If I recall correctly, WMP acted as
though there was no DVD in the drive which, by the way, is an LG
GCC-4120B combo drive. I believe that Power DVD claimed it couldn't
find any compatible files. However, I was able to rip the DVD with DVDx
and it made a quite acceptable copy. Won't wonders never cease?

Dan Whitfield