Thanks all for your help on this issue, I know XHTML and a little more
for web page design but I'd like to know if there were any editor for
rapid development since I have much to do and want to lose little time
with this website although I want it to be cool.

Ok, imagine I forget this WYSIWYG nonsense and I commit myself 100% to
this website. Which tecnologies do I need to learn besides XHTML to
create a state of the art website on Gentoo?

I was thinking to host this website in my computer but it is completely
impossible, since my IP is dynamic and my ISP limits my monthly uploads
and downloads (acceptable values for me but it makes impossible to host
a website here). So, how can I host the website? I'll have to pay a
hosting service provider to host my site. The problem is I'd like to
have a phpBB and mailman working for forums and mailing lists. Could any
one direct me on these issues so I can learn more about it?

Until now my state of the art webpage is my academic page and little
more so I think I need some help with 'where-to-start' on this one.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Paulo Matos

On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 16:42, Kevin Miller, Jr. wrote:

Paulo J. Matos : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
Computer and Software Eng. - A.I.
 - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm