Is there anything special I need to do to get squid working? After emerging squid, I did '/etc/init.d/squid start'. It initialized the cache and started. Its running on port 3128. Whenever I try to use my browser from another computer on the same subnet (192.168.254.x), I get:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.mozilla.org/start/

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.
Generated Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:41:05 GMT by skylineaero.com (squid/2.5.STABLE3)

--
Andrew Gaffney