Hello!

I'm gentoo newbie. I want to move to gentoo, starting with portage
installed and emerge sync. Because I am a dialup user (analog modem ;-( )
downloading all the sources for building from scratch is not a
solution, but I have some of the (big) sources around, that would be
needed. Is there some place to put these files, so that they won't be
downloaded (if they are the same as on the gentoo mirrors)? Do these files
have to have the same date, or only MD5 checksums have to be correct?

Peter

--
Peter S. Mazinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   ID: 0xA5F059F2    NIC: IXUYHSKQLI