Had this too, went as far as rebooting on another partition (I keep a
small "spare" gentoo install in another partition for disasters - a
regular occurrence when I am fiddling!) but livecd will do, so I could
run reiserfstools on all the partitions.  Found nothing, but error
message has gone away.  I would definitely do this if you are using
reiserfs and nfs as there have been a couple of reports problems with
this combination.

BillK