Every few boots I get a message telling me, that my system was is NOT
cleanly mounted.
The following happens I do a reboot , at the end of shutdown, before the
bootprocess begins again, I get the message, that I should give root
password for maintenance. Then in boot stage I receive the message that the
system is NOT cleanly mounted.

The install is just one day old, this time I installed with reiser fs:

/boot is ext3
/ is reiserfs noatime 0 0

It looks like something is wrong with the shutdown process, I'd say it's a
bug. The install before ran ext3 1/2 year long, never had such a problem.

Anyone got some clues where to look?