Sorry - it didnt work off the LiveCD during installation.
Not that I needed it really.. but it failed and then gave
me some splash error.

No biggie.. Im more concerned with my PCMCIA woes.. I'm
about ready to throw my laptop out the window into the
front yard.

If I can get that working I'll move on the framebuffer
support and a splash image :)

Thanks,

- Brent

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=100620