Hi All!

Is is possible to build only packages which I don't already have (in the /usr/
portage/packages)?

If i execute
  emerge --buildpkg xyz-package
then it generates a package (as expected), but if I execute the same command
again, emerge builds it again, and doesn't see that there is already a
"packaged" version of this package. - that's not what I want.

my probelm: I want one pc to compile all the packages I need and use them also
on other pc's. I'd like to update the packages once in a week. But I don't
like to recompile all of them, but only the packages for which a new version
is available.

Thanks for your help!
Erwin