i dont know how, except for setup some ftp, and let ppl download from
there, and btw, if you do this, i would like to contribute, because i
have compiled some big things, with athlon-xp optimization, and got
everything working, many ppl have problems with that, like for
openoffice-ximian1.1 :-)

On Tue, 2003-11-04 at 18:31, adixor wrote:

Regards, Redeeman