---------- quoting Johannes Findeisen ----------
> could someone tell me whats wrong here? the authentification works now
> but the server said that the password is wrong... but i'ts the right
> one...

If you have problems with auth., then best would be to check vchkpw. I had
similar problems with vmailmgr, but then it turned out that I gave the
wrong directory for the password checking program in my run file...

just my first thought, HTH!
Greetings, Matthias

--
Oh everything's cruel according to you.  Keeping him chained us in the
backyard is cruel.  Pulling his tail is cruel.  Yelling in his ears is

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Bart Gets An Elephant