first i have to thank those that participated in the iptable thread, it helped
me track down the module i kept missing when config my kernel.

I was able to get kmyfirewall working, I tested it by going to
http://www.securitymetrics.com/portscan.adp before turning it on which the
sight said my ports were closed. Then I turned on Kmyfirewall and the site
says all my ports are stealth. Which of course is whats suposed to happen.

Heres the question: How do I get the firewall to start when I boot this thing?
When I reboot the firewall is not automaticly started.
--
Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Science is an atempt to investegate the mirical of life.

  The Martian Chronicles