From: "Jean Magnan de Bornier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CUPS Printing - Parrallel Port Support - DJ510

Le 11/05/03 "Alan Watson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit notamment:

> I'm Stuck... I only have a lowly HP DJ510 that I want to print from... How
> do I confirm (or install) Parrallel Port support in my kernel. I looked at
> the CUPS documentation but could not figure out how to get my printer up
and
> running.
Here is what I have as options in my kernel, it's very standard; then read
the "printing howto" of gentoo-doc:

/home/jean % grep PARPORT /usr/src/linux/.config
CONFIG_PARPORT=y
CONFIG_PARPORT_PC=y
CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_CML1=y
# CONFIG_PARPORT_SERIAL is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_FIFO is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_SUPERIO is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_PC_PCMCIA is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_AMIGA is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_MFC3 is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_ATARI is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_GSC is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_SUNBPP is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_OTHER is not set
# CONFIG_PARPORT_1284 is not set
HTH,
--
Jean Magnan de Bornier
3 Cours Victor Hugo, 13980 Alleins   France