On 2003.11.05 10:32, Bruno Tuteleers wrote:
Hi!

I have the following problem:

Under Gnome, when I try to access a network server using smb:// and it does not work. It says to me that I have to make sure the address is correct, etc.

I tcpdump'ed when trying this, and not even a DNS request is made. What could I be missing?

Try this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] chris $ emerge gnome-vfs-extras -s
Searching...
[ Results for search key : gnome-vfs-extras ]
[ Applications found : 1 ]

* gnome-extra/gnome-vfs-extras
Latest version available: 0.99.11
Latest version installed: 0.99.11
Size of downloaded files: 176 kB
Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/

Chris I

There are more old drunkards than old doctors.