Zarick Lau wrote:
Hi,

I have a question regarding my laptop, I'd try to config the DRI stuff
on my lovely laptop, but how can I know that, whether the box has AGP or
not?

From the manufacture spec : the display chip is
ATI Rage Mobility-M (4MB SDRAM built-in)

From kernel message (2.4.22-ck)
  (I do grep ati /proc/pci)
  VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Rage Mobility P/M (rev
100)

But from dmesg, I got:
Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 149M
agpgart: no supported devices found.

Btw, does agpgart refers to AGP support?

And my question is simple, does my laptop have AGP?
Or I need to do some more in order to determine that?

Did you build your kernel yourself or use genkernel? The above message could mean that the laptop doesn't do AGP or that support for the AGP chipset isn't compiled into the kernel.

--
Andrew Gaffney