From: "mathieu perrenoud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 2:49 PM
Subject: [gentoo-user] X sharing (OT?)

Hello,
I'm looking for a tool that would do with X11 windows something similar that
screen does with consoles. Something that would let me detach from windows
and re-attach to them from somewhere else. I don't want the overhead of
grabbing the whole desktop (like vnc). Is there something in portage?
Else, does portage provide a console client for eMule?
TIA
--
mathieu