On Friday 07 November 2003 08:12 pm, Florian Schneider wrote:
> Hello,
>
> last night I have added some branch-update functionality to the kde beta
> ebuilds (like in the glibc and gcc ebuilds). This patch might be of
> interest for people who want to use the new beta and benefit from recent
> bug fixes without using cvs or konstruct. It may also help reducing the
> dupes on the kde bugzilla site.
>
> I have built kde with these ebuilds and they are working.
>
> Anyone interested?

Yes... Is this a fix that allows kdeartwork and kdemultiedia to compile on
genoo boxes running the very latest gcc and glibc? (hold my breath)

That's very cool. (I'm actually 47 years old)

> If yes, can anyone provide some ftp/web space for the files (about 3 meg
> for the ebuilds and patches)?

I have personal webspace on my ISP that I would happily donate...

Email me.

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
     9:04pm  up 38 days,  1:57,  7 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.01, 0.00