Hi,
after installing and configuring shorewall, a small problem remains:
if I activate the rules for samba like this:
ACCEPT        fw    loc    udp    137;139
ACCEPT        fw    loc    tcp    137;139;445
ACCEPT        fw    loc    udp    1024;        137
ACCEPT        loc    fw    udp    137;139
ACCEPT        loc    fw    tcp    137;139;445
ACCEPT        loc    fw    udp    1024;        137

the connection to my samba clients works, but at the same time the connection to the internet is dead. What am I doing wrong?

--
Best regards,
Klaus