> My system is building glibc 2.3.2 ( in the bootstrap part of
> the install).
>
> My question is, I want to run a 2.6 kernel and I was
> wondering if anyone is
> using a 2.6 kernel with the NVIDIA drivers and KDE? If so, is
> there anything
> that I need to know to get things running? Any help would be great!

Let me know how you get on, I am right in the middle of the same process
finding it real hard to compile glibc (also bootstrap process) with nptl
support (it complains it doesn't have the kernel headers).

I read the forums before I started and found that Nvidia video driver
runs sluggish unless nptl is used.

Cheers!
Chris