-----Original Message-----
From: SN

I don't have to try it :-)

I was sitting next to the guy who implemented Yahoo launch, if you know what
I mean :-)

So I just know it ain't possible can't tell you more.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Di Trani"

They like to watch the videos that on Yahoo. I have not been able to

Wich kind of codec is used for these Yahoo Videos? In Linux you can easily
watch divx, xvid, mpg, wmv, asf, realmedia, avi, mov......

(have you tried emerging Xine or Mplayer?)