hi Philipp,

>> any hints and advices would hbe appreciated!
> How can I help?

oh, there are numerous questions! ;-)

1. is this kernel patch stable?
2. are there any mentionable differences between the various firmware
versions? and do they show up in linux?
3. (I am new to raid) is it possible to have different raid level for
each channel?
4. is it possible to use one channel as none-raid? so that I can hang
in my host system for the installation?
5. will the raid show up in linux installation? will I have to obey
certain rules or will the whole channel behave as one physical disk?
6. is it possible to attach a scsi-cdrom using a 50to68pol adapter?
7. if I have to use a second controller (non-raid) will this cause any
trouble?

that's all I can think of right now.. :-)
thanks in advance!

regards
/Christian                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
I propose that the following character sequence for joke markers:

:-)
                             19-Sep-82 11:44    Scott E  Fahlman