This is a political question. We know how gentoo runs, most, if not all, can care less
how developers argue about getting something in some contract as long as gentoo runs
and ebuilds come out when they should.

Again, whats so hard about asking the people you SHOULD be asking.. I am just trying
to tell you your asking in the wrong place. If you want to keep asking in here and
getting opinions from here, fine.. But don't go back to your debian friends with it as
law, since you find it hard to ask Daniel Robbins.

Frankly, I find your questions to be odd. If you really wanted to get this for some
Company, or important reasons, you would be smart enough to know where to get the
information you need. You, to me, seem to just be trying to get some information for
some other reason..

Just my ¼ cent worth.

You still have not answered MY question of why you need to know?