Hi all,

I've set the width on top of my screen to 45, wich means when I maximize for instance mozilla-firebird, the program wont go on top of my panel wich is located on top of the screen. Im running XFCE4.0.1.

But some programs keep on popping up, wich is kind of annoying. They seem to deny the command of keeping out of that 45 area. I mean programs like mozilla-thunderbird, not the program itself (remembers position, first time only) but every time I want to write a new mail the compose window pops up under my panel. Is there a way to "solve" this "bug"?
Also, emacs does this all the time but xfce.bugs.org says emacs doesnt listen to the xfree width & height. Can live with that, but every time I compose a new mail...

Also, small issue with xfce4-iconbox:
iconbox.height is not equal to panel.height!
Annoying when you place them near eachother... a way to manually fix this in one of the config files?

Greets Jefklak.