Hello,
I'm having some trouble convincing gnome not to save changes to the
session.

By default, gnome saves the changes, so if I logout of gnome with some
programs running, when I logon the next time it starts them again.

So I closed all the applications and logged out, and then I logged in
again (no applications were started automatically... good).
I disabled "Applications-> Desktop preferences-> Advanced-> Session

But when I logged in, the "Sessions" configuration dialog appeared, and,
after it, Nautilus also started and this happens now every time... :(

What can I do ?

Btw: why can't I use the `win` key on my keyboard as a shortcut ? (it
seems gnome doesn't see the key press)