Is there any way to control which network device that cardmgr will
activate when you insert a PCMCIA wireless ethernet card?  I've already
added the following to /etc/modules.d/aliases and run "update_modules":
        # Network
        alias eth0 eepro100
        alias wlan0 orinoco

The card manager seems to pick eth0 or eth1 depending on what network
devices I've activated before.  What I really would like to do is force
it to always activate wlan0 and only wlan0 when I insert a PCMCIA
wireless card.  If I could force it to only activate eth1, that would
work too.

Does anyone have any suggestions or pointers?

Thanks in advance,
-Luke